“If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there.” Lewis Carroll
It is 2014. Can you believe it? Time to review the previous year and make goals for the upcoming one.
God willing you will be doing the same in another twelve months. Ask yourself what would you like to be reviewing for 2014? What can you aim for this coming year?
- Do you need a GED?
- Do you need to update your resume and get it out there?
- Do you need to plan some special day dates with your children?
- Should you lose a few (or maybe more) pounds?
- Do you need to make time for prayer and meditation every day?
- Should you make a commitment to attend church and get your children into church programs?
What is your personal goal for 2014?