The Top 10 Manners Everyone Should Use
How many times have you gone into a public place and have had someone not use their manners with you or someone else? It happens all the time and it’s possible the reason is because we were never taught what manners are and how we should use them all the time.
It’s important we use manners at all times because hurting others or being mean to others is not a good idea. The saying, “Do unto others as you would want done to you” is important and a good rule to follow.
Here are the top 10 manners you should use when you have the need.
1. When you ask for something make sure you say please.
2. When someone gives you something make sure you say thank you.
3. Don’t reach across the table for something, ask for it.
4. When you’re asked how you’re doing make sure you ask them in return.
5. If you’re not sure if you’re supposed to do something, ask for permission.
6. If you must walk in front of someone or you run into them, say excuse me.
7. Don’t be mean or call others names.
8. Don’t make fun of others or tease them for any reason.
9. Don’t say mean things about the appearance of others.
10. Don’t interrupt others when they are speaking. Wait for them to stop.
It doesn’t matter where you live, how old you are, or who you are, using your manners is a must. It also doesn’t matter what you’re doing or where you are, manners need to be used at all times. When you’re a parent you must teach your children about manners at an early age. It’s also important you use your manners at all times since children follow what the adults in their lives.
Corrie Petersen runs a successful Virtual Assistant business and she’s the owner of WAHM-Articles.com. She is married and has two teenager boys. She loves spending time with her family. Catch up with everything she has going on when you click here to read her mommy blog.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Corrie_Petersen
[…] posts: Teaching Manners, Top 10 Manners, Teaching Kids Manners in Mannerless […]