A Tough Old Bird Here for You
I’ve been blogging for nine years and three times a week for the last six months.
Now I want to know how I can best serve you. I need motivation to keep this up. So please send me your thoughts. I’m depending on you.
- What topics would you like for me to address most?
- What topics are of no interest to you?
- Do you like the lengths of the posts (about 500 words)?
- Or would you prefer shorter posts?
- What life issues are most challenging for you?
- Do you have a favorite post?
You may leave a comment or email me privately. EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m really eager to hear what you have to say.
I am a Certified Professional Coach and I hold a degree from Lamar University in Speech and a Master’s from the University of Texas. I married Sam after raising three children as a single mother. I was an educator in regular and special education for twenty years, finishing my professional career as a Braille teacher. In 2007 I founded SMORE for Women. SMORE is a nonprofit association whose goal is Single Moms, Overjoyed, Rejuvenated, and Empowered. My stories have been published in several Christian books and magazines. My Website.