Keep the Bad Guys Away
Many girls and women seem to be programmed to attract the bad guys, the wrong guys. By wrong guys I mean men who aren’t good for them. They know the situation isn’t good, but they keep trying to make it work.
Love should never hurt. Love brings out the best in us. So why is it that women keep finding themselves with the toads, the bad guys?
My opinion – we are optimists. We think this one will be different. We think his one will change or worse-I can change this one .
Ladies! Pay Attention!
You can not change another person.
- Be wise-learn from your mistakes.
- Do a complete autopsy on your previous relationship/s.
- Push back and away from the ones who hurt you.
- Don’t rush it.
- Pay close attention to how he treats your children.
- Does he keep his word?
- How does he respond when you say no – about anything?
- Do you agree on the important issues: religion and money?
- Does he try to change you?
I may be a tough old bird, but my greatest desire for you is that you be a:
Mom, who is
Gail raised three children as a single mother before she remarried. She has experienced the potholes, pests, and perils of being the single head-of-household. As an educator in regular and special education for twenty years she knows a great deal about child development and how to handle kids. She is the founder of SMORE for Women, a nonprofit whose goal is Single Moms, Overjoyed, Rejuvenated, and Empowered. She is a Certified Professional Coach and her stories have been published in several Christian books and magazines. Her book, Living Learning Loving is available on CreateSpace, Amazon, and Barnes and Noble online.