A Clarity Of Vision
From PARADE Magazine
December 5, 1999
Just before the turn of the century
Seven Sacred Virtues
- THE HUMILITY to know that we are not alone in the world.
- THE GENEROSITY to allow others to have what they deserve.
- THE RESTRAINT to control our most passionate impulses.
- THE KINDNESS to tolerate the mistakes of our fellow man.
- THE MODERATION to satisfy ourselves with the necessities.
- THE CHARITY to help those who are unable to help themselves.
- THE DILIGENCE to make ourselves useful in the modern world.