I am passionate about education, formal or otherwise. Education that prepares a single mother for a real world job is essential and yet so many do not have that option. Most moms do not have the funds or the time away from work to return to college or vocational school.
Here are a few questions that may open a door for you:
- Have you been out of school for at least two years?
- Can you show a real financial need for assistance?
- Are you presently attending college and within two years of graduating?
- Do you have a budget?
IF you live in southeast Texas and if you answered “yes” to 3 of the 4 questions, please contact me.
- Single Moms Need Education-P.E.O. Helps (smoreforwomenblog.org)
- Education for Single Mothers Makes the Difference (smoreforwomenblog.org)
[…] Related posts – “How to Go to College as a Single Mom” and “Grants for Single Moms in Southeast Texas” […]
[…] Related posts: Grants […]