Murphy’s Law for Mothers
from Raising Arrows
- If you wear black, they will have a runny nose.
- If you wear white, they will have muddy hands.
- If you change their diaper, they will immediately poop in the new one.
- If you mop the floor, they will spill something.
- If you put on fresh socks, you will immediately step in whatever was spilled.
- If it is perfect, they will fix that for you.
- If you say it, they will repeat it.
- If it’s important, they will forget it.
- If you’re tired, they will not be.
- If you love them, you will see the beauty in it all.