As you begin a New Year ask yourself some serious questions.
- What is my most precious strength?
- What is my most serious problem?
- What do each of my children need most from me?
- How could I use my strength to solve my most serious problem?
- How could I use my strength to meet the needs of my children?
- How am I living (specifically) a Christian example for my children?
You do have strengths. You can achieve great things as you lean on the Lord. Trust and Work. Pray and Work. Believe and Work.