Before dating, do your homework. Learn about men. Not your dad or brother, but the men who will have a different goal in mind where you are concerned. Take the stars out of your eyes. Be fully aware that even one fling can color the rest of your life.
My Thoughts About Men:
- Men are different from us (women). “Duh” you say, but how often do you expect a man to understand you? To see things as you do? Men think like men.
- They think differently.
- They have different motivations.
- They have different agendas.
- Men have an agenda that involves satisfying their needs.
- Their needs do not usually include flowers and romance.
- It is no joke that men’s primary motivations are food and sex. Before you accuse me of being cynical, I am somewhat tongue-in-check, but not totally.
- Men, who truly love and commit to you, will go to great lengths to provide for and protect you.
- He will want to be in your presence.
- You will not have to call him. He will call you.
- He will recognize your value as you value yourself.
- You do teach the man how to treat you.
- Men need validation.
- Men need your respect.
- Men need to hear your compliments and acknowledgements.
- Men are greatly influenced by what they hear, in other words, your voice.
- PAY ATTENTION to what he does, not what he says.