For more information about Single Mom Card Deck
visit SMORE for Women
One of the SMORE themes is Dating Do’s. Before you begin dating after a breakup or divorce read this.
Have you completed an autopsy on your previous relationship/s?
An autopsy involves revealing all the problem areas that you may have ignored or refused to acknowledge before. While enjoying the thrills of having a sweetheart it’s common to deny any sour traits. Take some time, take notes, and take charge of your life.
- How did previous relationships begin?
- What do my previous sweethearts have in common?
- What attracted me to him?
- Are there personal actions or reactions that cause problems in my relationships?
- Do I believe that I deserve a healthy relationship?
- How did previous relationship/s end?
- Have the men I’ve chosen been stable and happy people?
[…] Related posts: From a Man’s Perspective, Dating Do’s, Your Emotional Equal […]